Thursday, January 14, 2010

Honey Extraction Shed

decisions ...


then ... I do not know you lose ... you're ... you are among so many uncontrollable moans and unbridled passion ...
I do not know where you are ...

but without realizing it, I take a book ... and there you are ... captured on each page ...
is ke ke may be a book best reflects your essence!
... every letter, every word, every phrase,

make me tremble, sigh, thinking, remembering, forget, love, longing, desire and improve ...

you'll dissolving in a way that might not approve, but I realize that is your way, are your paintings and your paintings ...
a simple frame ... a blank, a newly purchased scarf ... a mirror in all its splendor ...
love you so you may not know, maybe not dimensions,
not know what happened but some things are inevitable and I do not know the rollover will be good or bad ... but ill never will be because "you learn blows" or not? ...
Sivenas tears to think, tears used to grow, serve to love tears ...

"I want the importance of healing, living and meet again ... it is then"
"I want to transcend ... but you"

...
"We can be more than ever people ..."
excuse me ... love me ... let me ... Hold me ... Push me ... make love to me ... I look ...
the memory of the gentle friction of your skin, make me think that it is all or nothing ...
that my boundaries are flexible with your significance ...
weak ... not want to deny, I will not want to
essence, I really want transparency, loyalty, love ...

in return ...
all ...
...
freedom, a hug to sleep, waking orgasm ...
... that look that I lost and the lips that wanted to steal ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment