Friday, January 29, 2010

Dental Jacket With Post

The NO (Cartagena 2010)

Cartagena ...
Cartagena is many things, like anywhere, and over this city that has seen many changes and, especially, has become a meeting place of cultures, differences and stage numerous cultural events throughout the year.
For me, some time ago that is Hay Festival Cartagena, ie the possibility of walking the streets waiting for a talk interesting, take a blank sheet to write down any references that I like, that serves me, that resonate within me.
The times I've been I've heard stories that I liked, found writers who have seduced me with her voice and then with his writings, I also run the other way, where there was disappointment in expectations, but I have never regretted coming .
Sometimes I come and I miss one or several conferences, and I stand with the ballots in their pockets, because life to me, vibrates at times stronger than anything else and I mess up in conversation, in a street, and I do not care because everything can be stories when the world is seen as a great book. There
Many critics see it as a great event snobbish, can be, how many things could not get that description? For my part, I think they make great efforts to link a larger number of people each year, and that open, increasingly, outside events parallel to the walls in which several writers have access to places usually far from what that occurs from the walls inward. Probably not enough. It is also true that much of vanity, of being seen and be seen, but is that people so it is everywhere: in the conference em Bogotá, in the cocktail of "friends" or in line at Granahorrar.
I like it a great party, it does move me to a theater is filled to listen to someone whose job is to be alone in front of a sheet of paper. Not surprising that many books are sold during those days, he wears a fashionable both read and that some people consider important to talk about novels and books for several hours.
Reading and writing are solitary pleasures immensely and suddenly, as if by a miracle, accompanied by the magic of a city restored to produce magic one feels, or wants to believe, we really are many, which can talk about books while lunch, take a Mojito or dance to a song, you feel that literature is like a great heart beating, breathing, strange to many ventricles and veins, not always beautiful, so lonely in the middle of the dark chest, but above all, never static, never still, always circulating life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment