Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Discontinued Curvations Bra

steps ...


cigarettes again ... thoughts ... and decisions ...
but this time ... final ...
ke I do not know ... is ... quiet? ..
like .. smile .. I like

sounding songs on ... ke smile songs to the rhythm of my footsteps
and writings ...
a decision that I plan to carry out ...
visualize goals ... I have to meet targets
ke ...
trips that take place ...

and open the skies in my waiting
roads are built in my step ...
new life and new faces

those vibes ... I missed ... I never had ..
but always dreamed of ...

and everything becomes ... .. and vivid pastel colors ...
fluor colors ..
colors ... you never saw ...
I love it!

Playing if I walked away "...
visions ... paths ... colors ... strokes ... ... prayers and phrases Ke ....
words took the wind ...
immaturity that I never understood ...
insecurity I leave behind ...
doubt that I will not feel ...
commitments come at the right times ... ...
all conspire ...
all is one ...
'll understand?
maybe not ... but I do ...

I decided ...
today ... I turn the page ...
keep walking ... Kedan
and bitter flavors that I intend to become clear into books ...
"a thumping you learn? Ke ja !....
odd ..
but ... is part of ...

here goes ... if someone reaches ...
invite you to a tea ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment