Saturday, August 28, 2010

Spell To Chang Into A Wolf

The origin

I just uploaded a review of Nolan's latest film, Inception, translated as The origin, Ochoymedio . I decided not to take any points in the standings by doing the opposite that many of the critics I've read. Attempt to justify my reasons in the review but I'm quite fast. In short I would not do so because they wanted to "punish" a film that manages to live in the minds of many viewers who watch it. I like the idea that the film works as history posed a bit like the inside of that is planted is a kind of doubts and concerns that this would be classified silly or trivial to understand but do not share.
I like stories that are inhabited by several days and I have further questions or are hanging around that I usually do complement them and feeding them. It is not easy to find stories that produce it and many will evaporate after a few days and turn to make efforts to rescue them from memory. I
happens with stories written and directed by Nolan, perhaps many of the themes that haunt me are close and I attract these troubled men desperately seeking redemption. Lonely men who have lost everything they loved and move motivated by a single obsession that guide and varies depending on the character.

0 comments:

Post a Comment