Monday, March 28, 2011

Lorazepam Used With Temazapam

Fallout 3: Table of Exel

For a while I started a new file in the Fallout, and I wanted to have a little more "control" on my skills, stats and perks, I was a little frustrated by the many things that brings the fallout, so I decided to simplify it somewhat easier to keep track not to miss and not find things that had already caught.

And to not have a book full of numbers and annotations that would only be a ridiculous waste of paper, and even more if I decide to make another file later, I started to make this table in excel to keep track.

Even in beta stage and only got the main thing, I will update as more things to find as not to complicate my life totally to do so.

So far it has worked well, just have the stats and skills that change automatically as you use things like Skill Books and many of the perks that modify skills.

One of the things that I have not even made to fix the Comprehension Perk that makes the books give you +2 skill points instead of one after poenertelo, so far as you say you have this perk, you multiply the skill points earned by what you acquire books even after have used some, so that the table is done assuming you did not use any until after obtaining that skill to get the most benefit.

Other than that the rest works very well, also put aside a list of books and their locations in order to keep track of which have gripped so they are not looking for books that have been obtained previously.

As mentioned earlier, this would be 1.0, and will be updated as possible and as appropriate, and obviously, if they liked the idea and use it.

Now I will explain how it works, to start base especially in numbers, so if you have a perk or a book, just put 1 as a signal that you have received, also helpful for some skills that can be acquired several times, so for example if they obtained "Covert Ops" in the campaign Anchorage just put "1" next to that skill.

Some require them to select something other than, as is the case of "Tag!", "Intence Training" or "Survival Expert" mark than they have it, I put aside a table to mark which was their choice, or in the case of Survival Expert, the type of skill they got.

Well, here are the file and hopefully they serve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment