Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bulma X Vegeta Fanfics

Your Fallacy




I've seen the same thing as you.
But you know, it is time to stop and think about it.
I've seen the same thing you ... Really desperate landscape.
Look, raining dead bodies, falling from the gray skies are down there, to what is perhaps the Hades.
Shit, I see you fall, getting increasingly more difficult. You have been knocked down, maybe you pushed somebody, but you know, do not throw to kill if not for good reason; ie, you have no bad intentions, and that's enough for me to lend my support.
Look, all the selfishness, all of that blindness that eschews even the depths of your human passions. All I experienced is a path, a path that led you to be who you are now.
I like to think that if society becomes unbearable, completely, then we will have to stop hiding behind masks and finally look for, recognize, to each otros.Al least some will do perhaps, from other points of view . Quietly, without banality.
Look, you come empty inside, you just have to see reality from the point of view of those who have had many bitter experiences that do not believe in anything. It's fucked up open your eyes and see that you're alone.
I've never been a role model, or a person with no defects or anything like that. However, I have never lost the yearning to learn. Of life, the experience of shock. Follow that road, do not be afraid in the end, this is just a huge nursery, no matter what affected our speech, we are continually going into the unknown is good.
Chaos is good.
not hide the smile, look how far we've come.
Let me drink one of those tears, it's me too. I wish I could tell you the times that bit the dust, sometimes I'm wrong. Like you, that is. Maybe more ...
breath for a moment, think again. We are still living here. That's it.
Come on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment