Saturday, November 6, 2010

Inside Cars Part Names

jos [empathy]


no lights, roads, people, my arm hurts, at least lose the pain inside.

is it so complicated? difficult?

understand?

believe?

support?

want?

as you say if talks would have made a couple of days ago

would spontaneously embrace

and other words would

and take me away with no rancor but with a "wait for me, I will return"

do not notice?


the drug does not work in this second time

foreign words help calm

penalties that fail to heal the wounds

"you give yourself time," I said a distant hug

how? I would like to know how longer?

for?

yes, maybe I was blind ... maybe things are there ... but I do not see

did not want to leave your life and all you've done is more away

itself is

grudge the grudge is not good .. I know ... but I accept it as a punishment for feeling ( you )

accept it as punishment for wanting ( you )

resentment becomes putrefaction and off my lights

and smiles.

accept it ...

is as it should be?

a procedure to be followed for querdar all with a clear conscience?

say love me, worship me and you can not to mourn me

to hug to my cry

stop you can not give (me) minutes worth gold, heaven and the forces

are not able to soften and talk with words compatible with my essence

my state on the defensive is normal, I have no other defense mechanism against things that come to me directly, you knew that all I get the triple? knew that about me? know my essence??

I think I love too much not to open my heart to read what's inside, because after all let me go and do not strive bring me back or never departs.


are desperate attempts, the cries inaudible. I hope blows, by reacting poque not know how to look. I hope to be wrong and who I love and miss containing me to be who I did not bleed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment