Sunday, June 7, 2009

Knitting Patterns For Baby Papoose




if self-destruction ... ke I think I have a fascination with self-destruction ... fascination with what has been destroyed, so ke fascination is meaningless way ... ke fascination with the bad, fascinated by how difficult it complikado, the harmful ... yeah!. . how harmful most of all ... Akella
things / people you are wrong ke ... Ke
undermine you and destroy you ... yeah ... that's ... kreo ke kisas .... the story of my life ... ha!
kisas in that it sums up everything .. Akel return of the same ... always the same ...
cowardice, lies, self-harm, deception, decay ... if it makes me sick .. .. .. You disgust me
disgusts me what i always repulsed me jerk ... .. but ... ke go there not?
continues to function but with different characters or not?
.. ke ke cute all smiles as false and costumes so expensive ...
and there ... there it is, I'll go with ..?
her ... Aki

and back ... thinking, remembering and communicating ...
simply a way for what happens ke ... ke and the others are running.

0 comments:

Post a Comment